PIE (chart)

July 26, 2014

Hello my (2) lovely blog followers! I am typing this post while sitting on my fabulous new sofa (new to us- Craigslist is ahhhhmazing), which I am all too ecstatic about. I might have gone a little Craigslist-crazy and also bought an armchair spontaneously that I plan to re-upholster. But seriously. Couch & armchair totaling $75? WHY WOULDN'T YOU?! When I finally get our living room together I'll have to post some photos because I'm thrilled and it'll be mucho cute.
Anyway!
I thought it'd be kind of fun to put some family/friends' guesses for Baby Bloomfield's gender into a little chart!


Clearly the general consensus is I'm growing a little lass!
Feel free to add your guess in the comments! I'd love to read them :)
According to some old wives' tales, our babe seems to be a 'she', but we'll find out for sure on Thursday, July 31st! There is a countdown and I am nearly peeing my pants (uhm literally maybe?) with excitement.


You May Be Having A Boy If:

1. You’ve never experienced morning sickness throughout your pregnancy: yeah, no.
2. Your pregnancy cravings include food of the salty or sour flavors: ice cream & cheese/spinach sandwiches...
3. During your pregnancy, you look radiant. No drain in color and you feel wonderful all over: nope!
4. Your pregnancy weight is all in the front. You can barely tell that you’re pregnant from behind: yes... i think??
5. Your baby’s heart rate is consistently under 140 beats per minute at each hearing: nope! 165 & 152

You May Be Having A Girl If:

1. You are carrying your baby weight everywhere, not just in the front: i don't know, i hope not!
2. You and morning sickness go hand-in-hand, be it just in the beginning stages of your pregnancy or throughout your entire nine months: yessssss
3. Your pregnancy cravings have been a constant desire for sweet, sugary, and indulgent foods: not constant, but there!
4. Your skin has seen better days. You may feel drained of color, acne may be rampant in a concentrated area of your body or wide spread everywhere: uhm acne hardcore on my face. hello middle school, never wanted to see you again!
5. Your baby’s heart rate is normally higher than 140 beats per minute at every listen: yep yep!


Whatever the gender, we will be happy with a sweet, healthy, baby! I just am dying to know because shopping and baby crafts duhhhh.

Here are couple photos featuring my giant bump! (Okay so maybe it's not giant, but it feels that way to me! I can't imagine it getting any bigger; I'm seriously freaking out!!)


6 comments :

  1. All the wives takes told me it was a girl but I had a boy. But my guess for you is a girl
    You should buy the intelligender I got it from walgreens in the pregnancy test section. It was right about baby #2 I didn't do it with Isaac. I've heard they are pretty accurate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What! That intelligender sounds awesome! I'll have to check it out :)

      Delete
  2. So Beautiful! My vote is for a little girl...unless it isn't too late to find out you have twins...then one of each! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so beautiful Carly! Annnnnd no twinsies ;)

      Delete
  3. I think you might be the most gorgeous pregnant girl I've ever seen. Totally unfair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you haven't seen very many pregnant women then; including yourself!! But thanks Kirsten. I love you!

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |