CELEBRATE THE LITTLE THINGS

November 3, 2014




It's such a commonly thrown around phrase, but how often do we actually do just that?
Sometimes life can get crazy. Right now my life just feels like one constant ball of stress, uncertainty, and anxiety. And let me tell you, it's not fun! There's so much going on with trying to prepare for the baby, figuring out finances and work, and putting so many things I had planned on hold.
Frustrating
That's the word that comes to mind lately.
It's not a word that I like to associate with very often. Easy, breezy, beautiful would be much better alternatives. Yet currently they're not realistic and the frustrating fact of the matter is that there's not much I can do to change any situation I'm in.
Yet I can always change my attitude.
So starting right meow, I'm implementing an attitude of celebration.
Celebrating the little accomplishments, the little moments of happiness. 

Tonight I'm celebrating my little babe's spastic movements, because they're just so darn adorable.
I'm celebrating the fact that I can shamelessly listen to Christmas music right now because my husband is still at work.
And I'm celebrating this with a glass of sparkling cider and the determination to keep my mind free of all the craziness happening. At least for tonight.

2 comments :

  1. i needed to hear this!!! thanks for posting :) sending love and good vibes to you and your sweet babe!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |