SEPTEMBER STYLE WISHLIST

September 10, 2014

I love fall, I really do. While summer will forever be my favorite season, I still enjoy the beautiful colors, smells, and feelings that fall brings. I don't think I'll ever tire of snuggling up in a cozy sweater and sipping hot cider while the rain pours outside!
Here are a few things I'm currently wishing for this season:

Fall: WANT


H&M sweater / H&M MAMA Leggings / TOPSHOP Maternity Stripe Raglan Tee / Jeffrey Campbell tall leather boots / Hunter yellow rain boots / Michael Kors leather crossbody purse / Brian Lichtenberg black beanie hat / NARS Cosmetics 

Doesn't that sweater look so comfy?? And those Jeffrey Campbells- I die! While I seriously doubt I could ever bring myself to spend that much on a handbag, the color sure is pretty! Same goes for that gorg lipstick.

What are some of your favorite fall wardrobe staples?! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |